Frequently Asked Questions
How big is the booth?
- The booths are usually 5' by 5' and about 7' tall. But can be adjusted by request.
Are you licensed and Insured?
- Yes, and we are insured up to $2M.
How long have you been in business?
- We've been in the Photobooth industry for almost 10 years.
How long does set up take?
- We like to show up 2 hours prior to ensure everything works properly, however set up takes about 45 minutes.
Will there be an attendant the whole time?
- Yes, they are there for the duration of the rental period.
What areas do you service?
- All of FL, GA, VA, MD, NC, SC, and PA
What is your cancellation policy?
- This is situational. Our policy is all deposits are not refundable, but are transferable to another event for up to 6 months. However, we take each situation as it comes and try to be fair based off the circumstances.
Do you offer discounts/ donate services?
- Yes of course, just reach out and we can discuss options.
What size are the printouts?
- We offer a default 4x6 printout, but can make the 2x6 strips by request.
What is included?
- Everything you would need in a Photobooth. We list our inclusions under our 'pricing' tab.
Can we add text or a logo?
- Yes, we can add anything you'd like us to. The orientation, and addition of your text can be fully customized.
Call/ Text 772.888.6005 or Email Chase@PremiumBooths.com
Disclaimer: Allow up to 30 days (from the date of your event) to receive the free digital copies of your photos (generally take 24-48 hours). Financial compensation cannot be given if digital photos are lost or damaged. Clients reserve the right to bring a (compatible) memory drive in order to take a copy of the photos, the day of the event.